Guidelines for Judges
The Naledi Judges:
- All judges are selected for the position by the NTA Executive.
- All judges are appointed for a maximum period of 3 years. Each year, judges are assessed by the Exec.
- A judge may be re appointed by the Exec for another period.
- Judges will receive a regular list of shows that are eligible for judging.
- Judges are expected to attend a MINIMUM of 80% of all shows in the year under review and keep programmes of all shows as reference.
- We strive to get a representative selection of judges in terms of gender, culture and age.
ASSITEJ SA panel of judges for Best Production for Young Audiences:
Gerard Bester: Hillbrow Project;
Alison Green: Co-ordinator Theatre4Youth for Assitej Gauteng;
Tamara Shultz: drama teacher at Sacred Heart college;
Ntshieng Mokgoro: CEO Olive Tree Productions, former STD Bank young Artists Award winner;